Secure Code Review Services
Review the source code of your custom-built applications for vulnerabilities or malicious code from INVESICS, one of the best cyber security company in India.
In 2023, cyber attacks will happen every 11 Sec!
Get authentic code review results without the hassle of the traditional agency hunting process, proposal submission, consulting, to-and-fro negotiations, etc.
What is Secure Code Review?
A thorough and systematic examination of application source code aimed at identifying potential security weaknesses and flaws is referred to as a secure code review, which is a type of "white box" testing. This review strategy involves analyzing a system's code to uncover concealed security vulnerabilities and verify the presence of required security controls. DataArt offers code review services that employ both scanning tools and manual review to detect security flaws in the source code.
Our method for secure code review involves a combination of manual analysis and tool-based assessments to evaluate the target source code. Our approach will uncover common application defects, platform-specific programming errors, business logic, malicious code, and other application-specific vulnerabilities.
Secure Code Review Methodology & Process
We Believe In Transparent Pricing
Powering your business with world class Website VAPT services.
Selecting INVESICS's Secure Code Review is simple because
Our Secure Code Review service assists in identifying
Expert cyber-security solutions, at Tailor-made costing
That fit every requirement
OWASP Secure Coding Guidelines
- Input Validation
- Output Encoding
- Session Management
- Access Control
- Cryptographic Practices
- Error Handling and Logging
- Communication Security
- System Configuration
- Database Security
- File Management
- Memory Management
- General Coding Practices
Primary advantages of the service?
- Extensive Review Techniques
- Extensive Code Analysis
- Customized Reporting
- Complies with Industry Standards ?
- Provide Patching Solutions for Vulnerabilities
Best Security Standards in the Industry
Our experts employ practices that adhere to the industry's highest security standards, such as reference https://cwe.mitre.org/data/definitions/497.html
SANS25 Secure Coding Guidelines
- Out-of-bounds Read, Integer Overflow or Wraparound
- Improper Restriction of Operations within the Bounds of a Memory Buffer
- Improper Neutralization of Special Elements used in an SQL Command ('SQL Injection')
- Exposure of Sensitive Information to an Unauthorized Actor
- Use After Free, Improper Authentication
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Missing Authorization
- Improper Neutralization of Special Elements used in an OS Command ('OS Command Injection')
- Improper Limitation of a Pathname to a Restricted Directory ('Path Traversal')
Supportive Cyber Security Services
Under Attack? Need Immediate Assistance?
Reach out to our expert teammates to get solution for your Cyber Security concerns. We help to protect your organization from Data-breaches.